The official announcement has been made by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan that it has proudly established a scholarship program supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). A major goal of the scholarship program is to aid students who are not financially well-off in completing their education while also providing them with a high-quality education in a variety of academic subjects. HEC has made scholarships available to female students, and the applicants will be chosen solely on the basis of their academic achievements. More than 53,000 grants have been awarded to students from Pakistan’s best 10 private and public educational institutions to date, according to official figures. The scholarship will pay the expenses of tuition, books, boarding and accommodation, logistics, and other academic expenses for the recipients.
The following Criteria have to be followed for Applicant eligibility:
- Only female applicants who have been accepted for the academic year 2021 are allowed to apply.
- The scholarship programme allows students to pursue Master’s/MBA/MS/M.Phil/Education teaching degrees in a variety of areas.
- To be eligible for the higher education commission’s scholarship, candidates must meet all of the standards mentioned here.
- The scholarship conditions do not apply to two-year associate degree programmes.
What is the procedure for applying?
- Candidates must fill out an online application form and submit it through the higher education commission’s website.
- Along with all the documents, candidates must send a hardcopy of the application form.
- The hard copy of the registration form does not required to be sent to the HEC.
- The scholarship will be granted on the basis of merit, but the higher education commission maintains the right to revoke the award if candidates present false information.
- Candidates who have received admission to a public university on an autonomy basis are not entitled to apply for this programme.
- Students who are currently enrolled in another scholarship programme are unable to apply for this commission scholarship.